England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi peeps , there is a possibility that my sister will meet us post ride and provide coffee and cake for a small fee £2 if anyone interested . This will be addition to the cafe stop .
Plan is meet Bosworth at 0900 leave by 10 past cycle 18 miles to cafe for a bacon cob . Then back to Bosworth another 15 miles .
So the undecided @Hugh Manatee , @guitarpete247 ,@dave r ,@cyberknight is that enough to tempt you
Looking forward to it now
If I understand correctly the possibility of MORE CAKE is at Bozzie? I'm in if it happens.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Hi peeps , there is a possibility that my sister will meet us post ride and provide coffee and cake for a small fee £2 if anyone interested . This will be addition to the cafe stop .
Plan is meet Bosworth at 0900 leave by 10 past cycle 18 miles to cafe for a bacon cob . Then back to Bosworth another 15 miles .
So the undecided @Hugh Manatee , @guitarpete247 ,@dave r ,@cyberknight is that enough to tempt you

I'm sure I can rustle up a couple of quid :hungry:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger

Bacon sarnies and cake!?.... Count me in :hungry:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I am in afaik is it ok if I ride in with @Lilliburlero ?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Unfortunately, I think tomorrow's a day too soon for my injuries so I'll have to give the ride a miss.

Won't be the same without you, but at least there will be more cake ^_^

I don't think I’ll be able to make it. I've not had many rides out since coming back from my jollies so even less fit than last year.

Don't let fitness stop you, it's supposed to be a social ride.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
I don't think I’ll be able to make it. I've not had many rides out since coming back from my jollies so even less fit than last year.
Hi @guitarpete247 if you fancy just doing part of the ride . Meet at Newton ride with us to cafe about 14 miles then make your own way home about 10 miles that would be fine . Just see what you think and let me now

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/24386625
New route . Just had to replan as found out cafe I was using is shut on Sundays we are of to the cabin place in Twycross as used before ,extended the begining so still be 17/18 miles in and be after 10 when they open . Modified route back to Bosworth now 18 miles so 36 in total. Haven't riden a couple of the roads but Im Sure I know where I'm going :okay:

Last edited:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/24386625
New route . Just had to replan as found out cafe I was using is shut on Sundays we are of to the cabin place in Twycross as used before ,extended the begining so still be 17/18 miles in and be after 10 when they open . Modified route back to Bosworth now 18 miles so 36 in total. Haven't riden a couple of the roads but I. Sure I know where I'm going :okay:

No probs. Lets hope that Mythe lane is not flooded ^_^

Top Bottom