England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth to Breedon on the Hill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Was introduced to a really nice cafe on Sunday called Book Farm Cafe. it`s on Astley Lane near Astley, a few miles NW of Bedworth. Very nice inside with a lovely log burner to keep you warm on those colder days. Didnt see any bacon, but the cakes and service were fantastic. It doesnt look like any of you have visited, although @13 rider as been close to it on one of his rides. Maybe you guys would fancy it on one of our meet ups? The cafe is at the end of the tail on my strava link https://www.strava.com/activities/1272103195/segments/31442019371

And this is a pic of the place from Sunday`s ride
View attachment 383017

I've been to it, no bacon butties, just cakes, but I'm more than up to going to it again. Also got most of the squares around it,, @tallliman @13 rider the ride would need to go out Coventry way :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1258

Was introduced to a really nice cafe on Sunday called Book Farm Cafe. it`s on Astley Lane near Astley, a few miles NW of Bedworth. Very nice inside with a lovely log burner to keep you warm on those colder days. Didnt see any bacon, but the cakes and service were fantastic. It doesnt look like any of you have visited, although @13 rider as been close to it on one of his rides. Maybe you guys would fancy it on one of our meet ups? The cafe is at the end of the tail on my strava link https://www.strava.com/activities/1272103195/segments/31442019371

And this is a pic of the place from Sunday`s ride
View attachment 383017

That's just up the road from me, and it's very nice, it's got more books than a library. I haven't looked at their bacon sandwiches but I can vouch for their sausage sandwiches, they're excellent.

D

Deleted member 1258

An Astley Book Farm sausage sandwich.

FB_IMG_1510784118644.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
OK !
My arm isnt perfect but i have about 75% mobility compared to the other arm and physio has my working on weakness in bicep where it joins the shoulder and trapezius weakness .
Reckon it would be good enough for a decent ride , just got to get some fitness back .

Top Bottom