England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth to Breedon on the Hill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Glad to hear you're getting better @cyberknight!

Just to add that sausage and bacon sandwiches are not on the menu but those of us who are indecisive can be accommodated with one!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
,@graham bowers ,@Supersuperleeds.@lilliburlero.,@13 rider
You will have to let me know when you plan your next ride when its a bit warmer as the arm seems to have come on a lot in the last week or two .Just got to get fit again !

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
You will have to let me know when you plan your next ride when its a bit warmer as the arm seems to have come on a lot in the last week or two .Just got to get fit again !
I have a rough plan for a Bosworth based 50km ish ride early march but not firmed plans yet will tag you in when I decide . We are out next Sat for an Imperial ton ride though ?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have a rough plan for a Bosworth based 50km ish ride early march but not firmed plans yet will tag you in when I decide . We are out next Sat for an Imperial ton ride though ?
March sounds good :smile:
Cant do a saturday, i am either coming off nights so not getting to bed till 5 am or mrs ck is at work so i an "in charge " of the kids ... in the loosest sense of the word.
Not as though i could do a ton yet anyway
a-guide-for-fat-cyclists.jpg

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member

A few of us are riding up to Lincoln on March 11th if you want to join us. @13 rider is planning a Market Bosworth ride March 25th, though @tallliman and myself can't make that one - he might bring it forward a week :whistle:

Top Bottom