Marmite peanut butter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apparently due to be launched in UK next week.

Removing a process stage from cheese on peanut butter on marmite on toast has to be a good thing.

Yes?

Brexit will be nothing compared to the divisions this will cause in our society.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
No, it's not good. Marmite will probably have to carry a warning that it "may contain nuts" from now on because of possible cross-contamination in the factory. FFS.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Slightly baffled by this... they used to sell it* in Sainsbury's in the 90s. Providing you like both marmite and peanut butter, it's a great combo!

* yeast extract & peanut butter, not actual marmite, but the same stuff really.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Slightly baffled by this... they used to sell it* in Sainsbury's in the 90s. Providing you like both marmite and peanut butter, it's a great combo!

* yeast extract & peanut butter, not actual marmite, but the same stuff really.

Yes they did, didn't they.

My go-to school packed lunch sandwiches were pb, marmite, and lettuce.. In the mid eighties.!! .

So far ahead of the curve, I'd practically disappeared over the horizon :cycle:

crossfire

Mmmmmmmm, used to take Marmite and Smooth Peanut Butter sarnies to work, mainly cos my conductor at the time hated `em. Still make them for breakfast - Two slices of toast, peanut butter on one marmite on the other, then place together, don`t know how I`ll get on with crunchy, but will get used to it!!

Top Bottom