Marmite

Marmite?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saddle bum

Über Member
Marmite for men.
Bovril for ladyboys.

Beef sanies with Marmite, "Nom, nom, nom."

Leaway2

Lycrist
I love it. I hadn't had any since I was a boy. When No1 Son was due we got a free pack of goodies (from Boots?) which had a small jar of Marmite in. I scoffed it and have been buying it ever since. No1 Son is 24 now.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My other half and the kids are all marmite-dodgers, but they know I use it as a 'secret' ingredient (i.e. once I kept it a secret, but they found out) in certain recipes, and don't seem to mind.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Marmite: the equivalent of mayonnaise on chips to certain CCers.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I like Marmite, but my favourite savoury spread type thing on toast is Bovril. Yes I know you are supposed to add hot water and drink it, but it is delicious with butter on toast. Yes I'm reet weird me.:wacko:

Burton on Trent. Now there's a fantastic place - enter on one side and the air smells of the Bass brewery :rolleyes:, leave the other side and the air smells of the Marmite factory :blush:.

I have the Marmite jersey, though I'm sure it annoys a lot of drivers reading 'Hate Jams' on the back of a cyclist passing them during rush hour traffic.
And if the wind is blowing in the right direction Coffee from Nestles at Hatton

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Just goes to prove, three-quarters of the UK population, based on opinion polls, have abandoned all expectation of good taste.