Marmite

Marmite?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
but marmite is no vegemite:blush:

Keith Oates

Janner
Marmite gets the vote over Vegemite as far as I'm concerned and a few slices of toast with Marmite would go well with me right now.................not seen any in Vietnam though!!!!!!!!!!!

purpleR

Guru
As a teenager I used to have marmite and honey on toast. What was I thinking!! Now I'm not fussed for it. But my sister gets anxiety if there's none in the house.

redcogs

Guru
tasty. my two children love it, probably because they were 'put to it' from the age dot, which makes me v proud. They are eight and nine yrs.

One thing though. i do quite a bit of home brewing, and, as i understand it, Marmite is made from yeast residue from the brew process.. i would love to be able to make some. Any ideas anyone??

OP
OP
Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman

Been running a `field test` on this
2007_0707Marmite0001.jpg

From LiDL - a bit cheaper than Marmite - Seems to be going well so far :blush: .

longers

Legendary Member
Keith Oates said:
Marmite gets the vote over Vegemite as far as I'm concerned and a few slices of toast with Marmite would go well with me right now.................not seen any in Vietnam though!!!!!!!!!!!

If you got me your address I would happily send you some. The more of it there is over there - the less there is here.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm a fan, although not a manic one - I like it, as opposed to hate it, but I go through phases of wanting it (probably my body's way of telling me I'm low on B vitamins!)

I also have the Foska shirt though. That one, and the Colemans Mustard.