Matt Le Blanc for top gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
Just Chris Evans I don't like.
 

AndyRM

XOXO
Location
North Shields
[QUOTE 4139401, member: 45"]I don't think there's any intention of trying to make it the same. People watched it when Noel Edmunds was presenting, so they'll watch this new one. I'm genuinely interested to see what they do with it.[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it!

Folk even watched Quentin Wilson traipsing around grim industrial estates examining rust in wheel arches.
 

Rykard

Legendary Member
will be interesting to see how it goes, they reckon CE is having trouble driving and speaking at the same time...
 

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
It may feel like it is stuck in second gear..
Always?
 

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
It will be a nice lityle wrapped up in cotton wool BBC lovie PC show with a little eye candy for the girls ,and a few men..
And CE will be able to talk about himself for the best part of an hr while the others listen..with forced smiles and laughter..
 
Top Bottom