Mattress chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Is this any different from "pillow talk"?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tricky. We ended up with a Tempur - mega bucks but it suits my back. Got an Ikea one with an additional 'topper' at the caravan which is also good, and cheap.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Mattresses are like saddles. What suits one person may be torture for another and price is not always an indication of comfort, although it might be for longevity.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Memory foam mattress... No

A memory top one yes.
I tried to sleep in a full memory mattress at a posh hotel, fook that, you sink into them and can't turn onto your side.. Awful night's sleep, there also very hot.. Again no sleep.

If it's for back trouble.... Maybe but I'd want a good trial

dodgy

We bought a mattress from Casper and I'm very happy with it. I realise now that I've been compromising the quality of my sleep for years!

alicat

Legendary Member
Whatever you do, don't go to Dreams. I made the mistake of buying a mattress then a bed from them. Delivery was a nightmare - they arrived after the end of the slot with no apology. When challenged, they blamed traffic. Er, it's the same traffic as yesterday and the day before.

Jody

Stubborn git
Our current mattress was fairly expensive and I thought we were mad at the time. Given the amount of time you spend in bed and the comfort/support it gives means I will happily buy an expensive one when the time comes.

Top Bottom