Mature Dating

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Don't know. But lets ask the Postman HERE

Dave 123

Legendary Member
As she's a member of the opposite sex, Rebecca has recently become my new cycling partner. I've only been out with her twice in the last week on short hilly rides, and I must say she has plenty of stamina for an old bird. I even make her ride the 3 miles to my house first.

BUT, Mrs 123 has a huge problem with this. In her eyes she sees this as a threat to our relationship. I've had a long hard think about this (almost minute in fact) and have come to the conclusion that I should try not to sign out of cycle chat.
I'll miss you Becca, it was a short relationship, I'll never forget you.
XXX
Dave.

As she's a member of the opposite sex, Rebecca has recently become my new cycling partner. I've only been out with her twice in the last week on short hilly rides, and I must say she has plenty of stamina for an old bird. I even make her ride the 3 miles to my house first.

BUT, Mrs 123 has a huge problem with this. In her eyes she sees this as a threat to our relationship. I've had a long hard think about this (almost minute in fact) and have come to the conclusion that I should try not to sign out of cycle chat.
I'll miss you Becca, it was a short relationship, I'll never forget you.
XXX
Dave.
best avoiding some of the other chat sites as well then.

entertainment.jpg pet.jpg photographers.jpg
haven't seen Sarah too much recently though...

Top Bottom