Mature Dating

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sarah is back! but she is 4 miles away and clearly wanting some attention raising her skirt like that:eek:
Untitled1.jpg
not sure about Eleanor though - my OH must look at some real dodgy sites.....
Untitled2.jpg
but then Rebecca comes back again at 3 miles...
Untitled3.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

Try forcing the page to refresh - you could be seeing a 'logged-in' page from your browser cache.

I tried letting Rebecca down gently but she wouldn't take the hint! She has dyed her hair, splashed out on a new dress and is back to her old ways - ganging up with her weird friend Michael Parkinson and taking it in turns to stalk me!

I'm on Firefox with No Script and Better Privacy running so I rarely see adds.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Spider Solitare on my Galaxy Tab has started showing me dating ads with pictures of hunky men ***. Perhaps I should send the men round to see Sarah, Eleanor and Rebecca? :whistle:

*** That'll teach me not to misspell hotmail.com! :laugh:

I logged out to check the ads; Dunster House are having a knockout sale on bigs sheds/summer house's. The question is, do I buy one and let Rebecca live there or do I buy one and store my bikes there then buy some more bikes to justify having a big shed?

I logged out to check the ads; Dunster House are having a knockout sale on bigs sheds/summer house's. The question is, do I buy one and let Rebecca live there or do I buy one and store my bikes there then buy some more bikes to justify having a big shed?
rebecca is not worth it. had you said Sarah I might have responded differently. go for the bikes and justify the n+1 repeatedly.

Is it a cheap form of entertainment?
been a bit bored this week not able to get out on my bike after running into issues on Tueday (lost consciousness whilst out cycling alone!). Having to play it easy whilst issues are investigated (looking good - seem my BP just fell too low due to my fitness levels!) So cheap entertainment - yes I guess so.:biggrin: beats being bored out of my skull and the house being clean!

Top Bottom