Mavic Open Sport SS/Fixed Wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zigzag

Veteran
rims - black mavic open sport 32h front and rear, rim tape included, no wear on the brake track

hubs - black formula/novatec sealed bearing hubs, rear flip-flop, both hubs with nutted axles, bearings super smooth

spokes - black, double butted, laced 3x, with silver brass nipples

wheels only used for one short ride, so virtually new with few cosmetic marks

£67, collected from se/central london (or can be posted at cost)

rims - black mavic open sport 32h front and rear, rim tape included, no wear on the brake track

hubs - black formula/novatec sealed bearing hubs, rear flip-flop, both hubs with nutted axles, bearings super smooth

spokes - black, double butted, laced 3x, with silver brass nipples

wheels only used for one short ride, so virtually new with few cosmetic marks

£67, collected from se/central london (or can be posted at cost)

Any pics ? Sound a nice wheelset

OP
OP
zigzag

zigzag

Veteran

Attachments

• 20161031_091844.jpg
    20161031_091844.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 20161031_091749.jpg
    20161031_091749.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20161031_092019.jpg
    20161031_092019.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 2

booze and cake

probably out cycling
If Uphillstruggler does'nt have these, I'll 2nd bagsies these please. I can collect any evening this week or at the weekend as I'm based in Vauxhall.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
ok, no problem:smile:

Hi Zigzag,

OK that's great. Its my day off today so can I collect this afternoon if you are free, happy to cycle to your workplace to collect or if you prefer I can meet you at your house after work.

Alternatively, I am helping someone move house tomorrow but could meet you between 1pm and 2pm in central London, or any time at the weekend, so let me know whats best for you.

I'll message you my mobile number now so you can provide me with the meet up locations, and if you provide a contact number I'll text you when I'm outside.

Thanks^_^

Hi Zigzag,

OK that's great. Its my day off today so can I collect this afternoon if you are free, happy to cycle to your workplace to collect or if you prefer I can meet you at your house after work.

Alternatively, I am helping someone move house tomorrow but could meet you between 1pm and 2pm in central London, or any time at the weekend, so let me know whats best for you.

I'll message you my mobile number now so you can provide me with the meet up locations, and if you provide a contact number I'll text you when I'm outside.

Thanks^_^

I thought I had first claim

How about manners

Top Bottom