Max speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Again, highway code changes never had anything to do with EU.

Difference between assisted 20mph and leg power 20 mph is rider, latter has skill and fitness needed to control that bike at 20mph. 80 year old granny doing assisted 20 mph may be too weak to stop at reasonable distance. Of course same can be said about 15.5 mph but, risk of serious or fatal injury drops dramatically with speed reduction.
If your 80 year old grannie wants to take up cycling I suggest you advise her and help her choose the right bike, and maybe point her in the direction of cycle training for those new to cycling.

Drago

Legendary Member
This is why ebike assistance needs to be limited to 15.5mph.
Absolutely. Someone who can't control a mouse and keyboard shouldn't be let lose with as much as a horsepower.

Rocky

Hello decadence
I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this but I’d like a thread for us slowies. Could someone start one please?

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
in the middle of the road was a Peacock

What about the ornamental birds?

Will nobody think of the ornamental birds??

Drago

Legendary Member
Then why don't you start a thread in chat about being shot of readies, rather than threads in hear bemoaning the fact that people can't buy that which is freely available?

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Then why don't you start a thread in chat about being shot of readies, rather than threads in hear bemoaning the fact that people can't buy that which is freely available?
What are you trying to say Draqo is that your photo or is it Victor Meldrew you sound like him 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom