Maxims to live your life by

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker BoB

Never never run out of peanut butter....

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Some days you're the pigeon, others you're the statue.

Rather similar to my:
Some days you’re Godzilla, some days you’re Tokyo.

colly

Re member eR
I'll start with this one;

Never buy a Mercedes-Benz.

I was warned off buying a merc by a guy I do work for. He dealt in cars and had a lovely merc for sale. It was imaculate with pale cream leather seats, metallic red flawless paint, sun roof etc. It really looked the business. I asked how much he was selling it for (not with the intention of buying) and he said £8000. I imagined it would be £25000 probably more.
I said whats wrong with it and he said 'nothing now. But if you buy it you will be forever spending on it.' He also said rust is always a problem.
I thought Mercs were supposed to be bombproof.

Biker BoB

I was warned off buying a merc by a guy I do work for. He dealt in cars and had a lovely merc for sale. It was imaculate with pale cream leather seats, metallic red flawless paint, sun roof etc. It really looked the business. I asked how much he was selling it for (not with the intention of buying) and he said £8000. I imagined it would be £25000 probably more.
I said whats wrong with it and he said 'nothing now. But if you buy it you will be forever spending on it.' He also said rust is always a problem.
I thought Mercs were supposed to be bombproof.
Built the same as anything else these days. 7 year life span disposable items ...

Top Bottom