Me and my Old Raleigh.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
80zmej7.jpg
[/IMG]Here is a picture of me and my old Raleigh tourer, at least 25 years old but still getting me around
.C:WINDOWSDesktopcyclesmeraleigh.JPG

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
velocipede2288 said:
Here is a picture of me and my old Raleigh tourer, at least 25 years old but still getting me around
.C:WINDOWSDesktopcyclesmeraleigh.JPG

Hello velocipede.

You need to upload your picture to a web server and then post the link here.

there are a few free places that allows you upload pictures but I can't think of any names now :sad:

I'd love to see a picture of your Raleigh though, I have a 16 year old Raleigh that I use on a daily basis and I love it.

Have you seen this link?

Rick

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
RRSODL said:
Hello velocipede.

You need to upload your picture to a web server and then post the link here.

Rick

Actually, you don't (sorry RRSODL):

In the 'Post reply' box I'm typing in now, there is a toolbar at the top with Fonts etc. One of them is a paperclip for attaching. Click it and the 'Manage Attachments' box comes up. Click 'Browse' to find your picture, then 'Upload'...now wait a while....and some more and then.....a tad longer and if your file size is within the limit you'll see all of a sudden a little File attached kinda blue writing. If you then preview post you'll find your picture's there in glorious Technicolour (unless its a B&W photo...).

So easy, even I can do it!

longers

Legendary Member
I can sometimes do it, I think my file size might be too big sometimes though.

How would I go about changing the file size please?

col

Legendary Member
I find by clicking on manage attatchments,then browse then load,it resizes for the forum for you.

Sorry ,you need to click on post reply first.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
Actually, you don't (sorry RRSODL):

In the 'Post reply' box I'm typing in now, there is a toolbar at the top with Fonts etc. One of them is a paperclip for attaching. Click it and the 'Manage Attachments' box comes up. Click 'Browse' to find your picture, then 'Upload'...now wait a while....and some more and then.....a tad longer and if your file size is within the limit you'll see all of a sudden a little File attached kinda blue writing. If you then preview post you'll find your picture's there in glorious Technicolour (unless its a B&W photo...).

So easy, even I can do it!

Wonderful :biggrin: - Cyclechat gives FREE web space for pics too

Great stuff.

Rick

Top Bottom