Medium-duty long-reach hedge trimmer recommendation please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mountfield do a kit with engine, hedge trimmer, pruner/chain saw, strimmer and extension pole. Retail is around 260. We've sold loads of them seem good quality for the money. Brother in law bought one he seems happy with it

Levo-Lon

Guru
Mountfield do a kit with engine, hedge trimmer, pruner/chain saw, strimmer and extension pole. Retail is around 260. We've sold loads of them seem good quality for the money. Brother in law bought one he seems happy with it

Screw fix do one for a lot less..i use it for work..ok but heavy ,Titan

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Yup +1 As a Jardiniere Extraordinaire myself, that's the most agreeable solution for all. I have a Honda 4 stroke long reach. It's very hard work and there is a modicum of skill involved. I use a 10ft tripod too. All of this cost a small fortune.
Yep. Tripod is the way to go, but that just adds a stack of cost and storage hassle.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Yes. I noticed afterwards you said battery or 240v so oops but still cracking price
Indeed. And, in my case, with a handy retailer just round the corner. Shame I'm still trying to kick my petrol habit.

Indeed. And, in my case, with a handy retailer just round the corner. Shame I'm still trying to kick my petrol habit.

The pro battery stuff is very good but extra batteries are expensive and some are very large back packs to get the run time for landscapers. The diy battery stuff is ok but have relatively short run times... and as for 240v I must sell 3 repair plugs a week....

So whilst battery is better for noise and the environment.. you will always get more bang for buck with petrol...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
More seriously, the parking restrictions that are spreading further out into the burbs, year by year in Brighton, have led to more and more front gardens being paved over as parking spaces.
Ugly and poor wildlife environment.

Top Bottom