Meet the Sub Humans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Angelfish, can I clarify that I understand what happened:

• You saw and filmed a tractor pulling open a locked gate which was preventing access to the land
  • The bikers rode though straight behind, and congregated
  • There is a court order prohibiting unauthorised motorised access
Can someone explain why lukesdad is defending them?

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
The court order refers to another section of trail that is under dispute. It has no bearing on the video.

I have no idea why Lukesdad is defending them?

• You saw and filmed a tractor pulling open a locked gate which was preventing access to the land

lukesdad

Have you seen the video he s made private ?

lukesdad

There is no tractor in the vid no gate no nothing just some bikers by the side of the road they dont need to be defended. Not even a track or forestry road.

You re making assumptions as usual without knowing what has even happened.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
There is no tractor in the vid no gate no nothing just some bikers by the side of the road they dont need to be defended. Not even a track or forestry road.

You re making assumptions as usual without knowing what has even happened.

I don't see any reason to think that Angelfish is making it up.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Thank you Benb.

lukesdad

Well the events have been drip fed since the original post. Dont you find it strange that local plod has the footage of the alleged act taking place with a tractor with no number plate. Yet leaves the footage of the alleged orchestraters with faces and reg plates in full view in the hands of the OP. Surely vital for ID purposes.

Come on ?

Zoiders

I live near a council depot and I have seen a tractor used to shunt the gates open before now, this is mostly when people lose the key, locks that get left over winter can often seize up as well. If the land owner has given permision and agreed to meet the motorbike users at the gate to let them in then I don't see the offence myself.

I find it a bit of a stretch that a group of cross riders brough their own tractor to shunt the gates open with.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Well the events have been drip fed since the original post. Dont you find it strange that local plod has the footage of the alleged act taking place with a tractor with no number plate. Yet leaves the footage of the alleged orchestraters with faces and reg plates in full view in the hands of the OP. Surely vital for ID purposes.

Come on ?

I concede that it's possible Angelfish was mistaken (i.e. it may have been the landowner opening the gates), but can't see a reason for you to imply that he's making it up, as you seem to be.

I think this thread should be discontinued unless the video is shown and a point made (which in the first post, there was none?).

Top Bottom