Meet the Sub Humans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukesdad

Actually I can. That footage is with police and I have been asked not to post it.

Words fail me ! Not only have you gone against the wishes of the police, you ve become Judge and Jury too.

lukesdad

I was asked not to post footage of the gate being Tractored open. I have not done so. Anything else?

So let me get this straight. You took a Vid. of a tractor pulling a gate down then you rode up the road and took a vid of a group of motorcyclists who were just hanging about while the tractor did this REG plates in full view to the world,did you ?....and then layed the blame at their door.

Pull the other one its got bells on it.

The gap has been closed to unauthorised traffic due to erosion , Also its a temporary order.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
No. The tractor (not bearing a number plate) the broke chain on the gate and drove off as I was approaching from other side of a main road. The motorcycles drove through opened gate. I passed them where they had congregated to "possibly" wait for others.

The Gap is closed perminatly to off road vehicles unless a current court case is won.

So let me get this straight. You took a Vid. of a tractor pulling a gate down then you rode up the road and took a vid of a group of motorcyclists who were just hanging about while the tractor did this REG plates in full view to the world,did you ?....and then layed the blame at their door.

Pull the other one its got bells on it.

The gap has been closed to unauthorised traffic due to erosion , Also its a temporary order.

lukesdad

No. The tractor (not bearing a number plate) the broke chain on the gate and drove off as I was approaching from other side of a main road. The motorcycles drove through opened gate. I passed them where they had congregated to "possibly" wait for others.

The Gap is closed perminatly to off road vehicles unless a current court case is won.

They needed a tractor to break a chain ?

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Apparently so.
They needed a tractor to break a chain ?

I am confused, there is something missing here...

Do they have ROW there? (grid ref?)

And why would you need to pull open a gate, in a location where you are allowed to ride? Surely it should be open...

Top Bottom