Members hiearachy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I dont know. I am a legendary member. Probably because I have been here for years. Or maybe because I have never been banned 😁
Oh, I thought it meant you had a legendary member 🍆

I'm suspicious of anyone with a like to post ratio greater than one. I think it indicates a tendency towards simplistic populist rhetoric and a lack of engagement with any sort of serious discussion, insight or wit.
Yes and of course you get circle jerk likers. Seem to recall that some of the departed poisonous crowd had very high like counts.
As no doubt did don corleone.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'm suspicious of anyone with a like to post ratio greater than one. I think it indicates a tendency towards simplistic populist rhetoric and a lack of engagement with any sort of serious discussion, insight or wit.
Precisely, a poor reaction score ratio is the only guide to true popularity, that's the hierarchy in my opinion, the worse your ratio the more popular you are.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Oh, I thought it meant you had a legendary member 🍆
Oi I'm the only aubergine round here..
Quite so..
I think..
I think it indicates a tendency towards a lot of people liking someones posts
Overly simplistic??
As you yourself have a score of 1.76 I didn't know whether to like your post or not :whistle:
Help !!
Precisely, a poor reaction score ratio is the only guide to true popularity, that's the hierarchy in my opinion, the worse your ratio the more popular you are.

Eeek..

Now I am confused, as to whether I have either transgressed badly , or exceeded expectations, in some way.

What does all this mean :rolleyes:

Moreover.. What does all this mean:rolleyes:

Apologies anyhow, for getting it all horribly wrong in some way if indeed that's what's happened.

:hello:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Yes and of course you get circle jerk likers. Seem to recall that some of the departed poisonous crowd had very high like counts.
As no doubt did don corleone.
I tend to agree with people with whom I tend to agree.

You did get the irony in my post, right?

2.427. Curse my Relatable Content :sad: (Although not as Relatable as @mudsticks whose ratio is 2.61).

Of course I inflate this digital clout score by mainly posting in News and Current Affairs, which is Cheating the System and Something Should Be Done.

It's a shame there's no other metrics, would be nice to see how many times my posts have been reported or how many threads I've participated in have been shut down. Would allow me to set myself targets. :snowball:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Woke lefty virtue signalling? Chicks dig it.

Oh we soooo do dahling :girl:

As she desperately tries to cover up her totally transparent winjim crush...

Its the big eyed prancing ponies wot does it :tongue:

2.427. Curse my Relatable Content :sad: (Although not as Relatable as @mudsticks whose ratio is 2.61).

Of course I inflate this digital clout score by mainly posting in News and Current Affairs, which is Cheating the System and Something Should Be Done.

It's a shame there's no other metrics, would be nice to see how many times my posts have been reported or how many threads I've participated in have been shut down. Would allow me to set myself targets. :snowball:

Too right sumthing should be done - with immediate effect.

"2:61 relatability ??? " :eek: --- Huh - Thats not going to do my 'EdgeLord' credentials any good - must ramp up the controversy somehow..

How does one discover how many folks have one on ignore ?? That would seem like a noble stat somehow .. :boxing:

Top Bottom