Menu bar getting a bit crowded.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
It has been drawn to my attention that the menu bar is now looking increasingly crowded and cluttered. We have the following items:

My Account
Blog
Discounts
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Search
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
Log Out

Can I suggest that we have a maximum number of items on the menu bar and that we begin by removing two or three to keep things clean and simple? Do we need buddy list at all?

domtyler said:
It has been drawn to my attention that the menu bar is now looking increasingly crowded and cluttered. We have the following items:

My Account
Blog
Discounts
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Search
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
Log Out

Can I suggest that we have a maximum number of items on the menu bar and that we begin by removing two or three to keep things clean and simple? Do we need buddy list at all?

"It has been drawn to my attention" ... do you have a secretary who reads the forum for you?:thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
I could possibly move the "Log Out" item to the bottom menu, and maybe "FAQ" too?

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
Rhythm Thief said:
"It has been drawn to my attention" ... do you have a secretary who reads the forum for you?:eek:

Actually it was Simmons, my butler, who noticed it as he was printing off a few threads from the forum to bring to me with my morning copy of the FT and breakfast this morning. ;):biggrin:

Top Bottom