merida cyclocross frame (52cm)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loveandpeace1

Only used 10 times. Its 52cm which is medium.
Forks and headset included.
English bb.
Excellent condition.
looking for £140 shipped.
Will be getting rid of the shimano r501 wheels , Tyre's & tubes. If anyone is interested.
All the best
11mb0o4.jpg

Buck

Guru
Hi

I think they'll be out if my price range but how much are you looking for, for the wheels please?

I'm not sure where you're located for collection or posting?

Thanks

OP
OP
loveandpeace1

loveandpeace1

Hi

I think they'll be out if my price range but how much are you looking for, for the wheels please?

I'm not sure where you're located for collection or posting?

Thanks
Hi mate. Not looking for much. £50 + postage. Unless you want to pick em up in Cardiff. Tires are Schwalbe Durano Plus Etape 700 x 25c and i think the inner tubes are brand new planet x ones.

Buck

Guru
Hi mate. Not looking for much. £50 + postage. Unless you want to pick em up in Cardiff. Tires are Schwalbe Durano Plus Etape 700 x 25c and i think the inner tubes are brand new planet x ones.

Hi. Sounds good.

Am I right in thinking that these will fit a Shimano cassette (didn't want to just assume!)
Edit: do they have QR skewers?
I'm too far to collect unfortunately. How much would postage be please?

Thanks

OP
OP
loveandpeace1

loveandpeace1

Yea Buck they come with QR skewers and tape. I think the post office charge about £25 for wheels.
I'll see if i can find a courier company, That does it cheaper, If you prefer. Pm me if your interested.
All the best

OP
OP
loveandpeace1

loveandpeace1

Replied to you Graig. @ DCLane, Forks are alloy mate

OP
OP
loveandpeace1

loveandpeace1

Open to offers on frame and forks now. The Mrs wants all bike related stuff out of living rooms. loool. No idea why ?.
All the best

Top Bottom