Meta - Moaning: Moaning about moaning.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Doesn't look like our lot do either, you talk a lot of sense for a farming bird.:okay:

Footie punditry from the peasantry eh??

Must be all that time I spend hanging out with these inside the net 'birds' I spose.

stephec

Legendary Member
Does this mean we are moaning about pedants or not, if we are then count me in?

I've got to admit that I always go over my posts to check the grammar, and when I see something in someone else's post that stands out I might give a little tut, but I won't correct it as I have no way of knowing if that person is dyslexic, or there is another reason why the error is there, so I could never be a grammar nazi.

They're probably the kind of people who grass their neighbours up for putting the wheelie bin out the night before when you're only supposed to do it on the morning of collection. 😄

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Can I start a new moan about my neighbour who parks his car on the road whilst having a perfectly good two car drive at the front of his house.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Can I start a new moan about my neighbour who parks his car on the road whilst having a perfectly good two car drive at the front of his house.

People have started threads on far less.

So go right ahead beebs old chap :okay:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
What lovely healthy hens. Love to see them enjoying scrabbling around outdoors.

Yes, this is how they live usually.

Unfortunately right now, I have to keep them more confined in a smaller covered area, because of UK wide bird flu control measures..

They still have more space than most, but they're not impressed with poultry lock-down :sad:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Yes, this is how they live usually.

Unfortunately right now, I have to keep them more confined in a smaller covered area, because of UK wide bird flu control measures..

They still have more space than most, but they're not impressed with poultry lock-down :sad:

I could get them to come on here and do some moaning about it .

Tapping away with their pecky little beaks.
🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

Top Bottom