Meta - Moaning: Moaning about moaning.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bagpuss

Guru
Tommy James made a record about it...

View: https://youtu.be/u932L5z7aBg?t=7

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
I could get them to come on here and do some moaning about it .

Tapping away with their pecky little beaks.
🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔
They’d make far more sense than many <<he moaned>>
Would have to be careful not to leave the thread feeling hen-pecked.
Whattle they say when they do beak-type?
Sorry, my punometer has run out of batteries...

Ajax Bay

Guru
This thread (started by @roubaixtuesday - another 'shout out for them) is about moaning about moaners and the community should resist its hijacking by pedants and moaners about pedants and pedantry. 'Is it only I' but thread diversion is such a distraction, like, just saying?

OP
OP
R

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
This thread (started by @roubaixtuesday - another 'shout out for them) is about moaning about moaners and the community should resist its hijacking by pedants and moaners about pedants and pedantry. 'Is it only I' but thread diversion is such a distraction, like, just saying?

Moaning about people moaning about pedantry is on topic, but mere pedantry itself is obviously appalling thread drift. Report to @Moderators (i really hate people who moan about them btw) who will doubtless issue the most severe of punishments.

Ajax Bay

Guru
Surely you don't imagine, that I didn't set that one up for you especially dear heart.??:rolleyes:
That's another 'affordable and accessable' hobby..
Pedantry;)
Off topic
The knowledge that Aubergine and Matt might stumble over my posts (even if those are delving into cable stretch or spoke tension or cycling or other interesting stuff) and check them over 'pedant style' is a true incentive to review every comment with care before hitting 'Post reply'.
Fishing for a 'bite' is likewise an accessable hobby.
And this threat to the pedant is always there, but needs an established record to achieve plausibility.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I’m going to start a Pedant’s Club (or should that be Pedants’ Club?). At our first meeting we’ll moan about missing Oxford commas.

Top Bottom