MH370 & months on.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It landed on the Moon...................

....or did it?????????????????????

Wrong plane

5683785190_45962b83f9_b.jpg

hoopdriver

Guru
It's at the bottom of the Southern Ocean. The fact that not a scrap was ever found is hardly surprising given the vastness, emptiness and remoteness in that part of the world. The seas are rough, storms are frequent and any floating bits would have been subsumed fairly swiftly. I have been down there, seen those seas, experienced that remoteness and believe me it is not the least surprising that a plane coukd vanish here - for keeps.

Drago

Legendary Member
I still stand by my original theory, we know the transponders on the aircraft were turned off, and the plane was heading for China. with no recognition It is now becomes an unidentified flying object. I think that either the North Koreans or the Chinese military shot it down. News within these countries is tightly controlled. All this stuff about the plane flying south towards australia is a smokescreen. With all the Nato satalites whizzing around that know if a missile is fired from deepest Russia, someone very high up the Totem pole knows where that aircraft is.
early warning sats are designed the detect the IR signature of a launch bloom, not an aircraft.

No one really knows, but at the moment the best - but still weak - evidence comes from Inmarsat, who are an internationally distributed organisation and as such beyond the influence of any one, or even several, nefarious governments.

hoopdriver

Guru
A few months from now, when the thing is fished out of the Southern Ocean, there is going to be some red faces.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'm more concerned about he disappearance of half a bottle bottle of absinthe. There's no trail of destruction marking the aftermath of its consumption. No wreckage was found in my shed. I reckon it was downed in shots by my offspring and the evidence concealed.

As for the whereabouts of MH370, my curiosity disappeared six months ago.

Top Bottom