MH370 & months on.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So we had a debate about it at the time of its disappearance, but that became an argumentative thread, so please lets just try to be civil here.

It has been missing for over 7 months now, nothing has ever been found, if it had crashed into the sea, it would have been found, no matter how large/small the bit of debris, something always shows up, but still nothing has ever been found after multi million pound searches.
I still believe the aircraft is lying in a hanger somewhere waiting for its final journey but that is my opinion, whats yours.

We all now know it has gone, but where and why.....over to you, and please lets not argue this time.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I still stand by my original theory, we know the transponders on the aircraft were turned off, and the plane was heading for China. with no recognition It is now becomes an unidentified flying object. I think that either the North Koreans or the Chinese military shot it down. News within these countries is tightly controlled. All this stuff about the plane flying south towards australia is a smokescreen. With all the Nato satalites whizzing around that know if a missile is fired from deepest Russia, someone very high up the Totem pole knows where that aircraft is.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
It's in the Southern Indian Ocean. Whilst all the conspiracy theorists would love to believe otherwise, all the science points to this conclusion. No science points to any other conclusion.

Here is Inmarsat's analysis of how they arrived at the trajectory that appeared in the peer-reviewed Royal Institute of Navigation's journal

http://journals.cambridge.org/downl...8Xa.pdf&code=4a44446c006ff5b8e332fec41a70bb64

Reactions: C R

green1

Über Member
It has been missing for over 7 months now, nothing has ever been found, if it had crashed into the sea, it would have been found, no matter how large/small the bit of debris, something always shows up, but still nothing has ever been found after multi million pound searches.
If it crashed in the roaring forties/furious fifties there are hardily any inhabited landmasses for the flotsam to be washed up on and noticed.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
It has been missing for over 7 months now, nothing has ever been found, if it had crashed into the sea, it would have been found
Please: if you're going to start a thread like this, at least do some very basic reading-up on the subject first. Start with the size and depth of the area to be searched, and you'll see the nonsensical basis of your conspiracy theory.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I still stand by my original theory, we know the transponders on the aircraft were turned off, and the plane was heading for China.
Except the satellite pings show that it wasn't.

Honestly, you can invent any conspiracy theory you like if you're going to ignore the facts.

I dont dispute your theory, but give me some proof it went down in the sea, I dont think it did.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Lack of evidence to support theory A is not evidence to support theory B. We can have a grown up discussion if you like but coming up with some theory then offering zero evidence to support it isn't the way I'm afraid.

Remember....there is evidence to support theory A (that it downed in the S Indian Ocean) but nothing to support any other theory. Unless you know different??

Top Bottom