Miche Primato (Shimano) cassettes - any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bianchi boy

Über Member
Can`t really comment on the Primato cassette but had a chain once and that was fine, Incidently "Planet X" Have a tiagra 10 speed 12-28 on offer at the moment for £15.00 ^_^

gbb

Legendary Member
Had two Miche cassettes on former bikes, no problems with durability or otherwise. They won't have been high end ones, i think they were part of a Xenon/Miche mixed groupset.
I wouldnt hesitate to buy one personally if the price was right.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I`v just bought an 11 speed Miche Primato (Campagnolo) 12/27 cassette this morning for a new set of Fulcrum 3`s, with a saving of around £25 off the RRP. They seem to get good reveiws with the only real gripe being the weight compared to Campags own cassettes. If you buy it from Treadz you can get an extra £5 off with code ECWJ2R with orders over £30. Its £29.69 for a 10 speed Shim at Treadz so you would have to add something to get the offer. https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Miche-Prim...utm_term=1101400114572&utm_content=Cassettes#

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I had one about ten years ago and found the shifting a bit rough compared to Campag.

:eek: Bloody heck must have been really 'agricultural'

raleighnut

Legendary Member
My 10-speed Campagnolo Chorus gear change is often so smooth that I find myself wondering if it did actually change!
My 10 speed Campagnolo equipped TT bike has a 12-23 cassette so a 1 tooth difference across most of it and with the gearing so close it's often hard to tell if it has shifted apart from the 'kerchunk-clonk' as the next cog engages the chain. :rolleyes:

DSCN0055.JPG

Top Bottom