micturation and defecation.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Taba

dellzeqq said:
riders going through their home village were allowed to escape, kiss the wife at the garden gate and then rejoin the race.

Something along these lines happened on todays stage, a rider broke off the front of the peleton giving a hand signal and saying something whilst the commentators who obviously understood the signal said he was nipping up the road to meet someone.

yello

Cancellera had a wazz before that breathtaking descent... he took the opportunity whilst the mechanic swapped his punctured rear wheel. And I seem to recall a photo from a couple of stages back where there must have been 10 or 12 riders having a roadside pee.

They don't always stop though. I think it depends on the circumstances/race situation. I seem to recall reading somewhere (in 'A Piepers Tale' I think) of how other riders will lend a hand whilst someone takes a wee on bike. Not sure that runs to taking a dump though.

Tales of riders having the squits and just getting on with it are not at all uncommon!

rustychisel

a few years ago the Tour showed extended coverage of a Credit Agricole rider (Thor Husholvd, IIRC) stripping off his jersey, calling up the team car and handing it over to the DS, then rolling down the bibstraps as he steered his bike into the bushes. A gormless Phil was heard saying to Paul 'is this what's known as a 'natural', Paul?'.

Slightly stunned silence.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
yello said:
wazz

To Piss, often used by characters in Coronation Street as they can't say "Piss" at 7.30 on National telly.
the things you learn on Cycle Chat!

Top Bottom