Mid ESSEX February Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wlc1

COG - If I can make this one ( shift work really does play havoc with planning things) I will be driving with bike in or on back of car - you need a lift ?

Let me know and anyone else who lives south of river. I've got a rather large people carrier I can bring if number stack up.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Might be up to tag along for this too... will have to see!

wlc1 - room in your people carrier for a "little 'un"? :cheers::biggrin:

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
I would suggest we do this ride clockwise to benefit from hills...but it's a nice loop either way

Nice easy downhill run out of Billericay then :smile:

Thinking about it, the old w/e OT might be starting back up after a Christmas freeze so money might have to come first.

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Nice easy downhill run out of Billericay then

...absolutly...better then than having to ride up noak hill into billericay at the end of the ride...actually we'll go down through little burstead as it's much nicer and less white van man territory

FFFF welcome aboard!

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I will be have Miss tdr1nka that weekend, having the weekend before free for the London ride(I feel I should be there for that one);).

If I can arrange a babysitter I'll be there!:biggrin:

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
If I could get ababy sitter i wouldnt;):biggrin:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I'll bring a camera, of course, but it's a stills one that only does fairly basic video if we have an opportunity for video.

I'm looking forward to the ride, let's hope it's good weather (went out in some yuck weather today).

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I got my dates all wrong, I can come!!!:smile:

Origamist, and anyone else from the South who are going, we should organise meeting en route to Liverpool St. in the morning.

Enough bikes and we might get our own carriage on the train.:smile:

Top Bottom