Middle class drinker?

Who downs more

• Working class

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Middle class

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Im not sure if i can vote,four pints and im anybodies:smile: not much of a drinker,rarely partake.:ohmy:

Wouldn't have a clue, old chap, from the echelons of the upper class myself! :ohmy:

Don't really know if the class difference determines which group drinks more. The choice of drink is probably different, but not necessarily the volume.

I can't afford to drink too much here, anyway; besides it's mostly that lager stuff! :biggrin:

SamNichols

The real answer is the French - the British can't handle drink whatsoever, no even the so-called 'hardened drinker'. The continentals know that it's not all a big race, and that drinking without food is a bit of a travesty that only exacerbates it. So, if a French man and an English man were to go for a night out, the French man will be far more likely to still be standing. Masculinity isn't measured by how much booze you can take - something that we need to learn.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i tend to differenciate the (traditional) working class from the non-working underclass of chavs and the like. i think they (the chavs) would probably win hands down. nice of us middle/working class folks to pay taxes for them to blow their benefits on booze eh?

U

User482

domtyler said:
Not this forum User482, it has been 'plastered' (:o) all over the papers and news for the past few days.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7045830.stm

It was just a general comment that we seem to be very keen on defining neat categories of social class that don't really exist.

Anyway, I've always found it amusing that the dinner party types look down on council estate cider swillers, when they themselves are knocking back several bottles of wine a week.

girofan

:ohmy: 'Tetedelacourse'. Don't you know that everyone in the Working classes now considers themselves to be Middle class.
Even raising their 'pinkies' when downing litre's of 'Snake Bite'. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom