Middle-Class Thread Alert! It's Only 9:00am and...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Isn't that an oxymoron?

You're thinking of wee mammoth. :thumbsup:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I'm open to suggestions. Do you have a link?
No I bought the cookbook, but basically place the pork on a rack (from a grill) over the kitchen bowl and pour boiling water over it, then sprinkle with salt. Lay the pork on a bed of quartered onions, carrots and parsnips and roast it for a couple of hours, start it at 190 for half an hour then turn it to 160. Use some liquid over the veg, either stock or a nice cider before putting the meat on top. :hungry: (and untie the string before you start, it cooks far better)

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Stripped your post back to bare essentials and am left wondering what it is that you can't understand....natch

I gave you a 'like' to show there's no hard feelings you ****ing ****.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
No I bought the cookbook, but basically place the pork on a rack (from a grill) over the kitchen bowl and pour boiling water over it, then sprinkle with salt. Lay the pork on a bed of quartered onions, carrots and parsnips and roast it for a couple of hours, start it at 190 for half an hour then turn it to 160. Use some liquid over the veg, either stock or a nice cider before putting the meat on top. :hungry: (and untie the string before you start, it cooks far better)
I'm afraid that the Hairy Biker's don't cut the mustard. I was hoping for at least six hours in our planet-busting electric oven. I also need to give our digital meat thermometer another spin. It said that our turkey was cooked after 90 minutes but I'm going to give it another chance.

Top Bottom