Middle-Class Thread Alert! It's Only 9:00am and...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
The fact that I wear sandals, eat organic muesli and drink Rooibos tea has got nothing to do with it... It's all balanced out by my intense dislike of cleaning up coffee grounds and therefore only buy instant coffee. It's fair trade though. Damn.

I only get Monmouth Coffee Co Organic Espresso beans from Sourced Market at St Panc.

TVC

I will be having smoked salmon with my scrambled eggs today, and I have a nice Quinoa and basmati pilaf for tea, with roasted tomatoes and a tarragon mackeral fillet.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I only get Monmouth Coffee Co Organic Espresso beans from Sourced Market at St Panc.

I use a curated coffee mail order service from Pact Coffee. The company pays above fair trade rates and aspiring members of the middle classes can get their first 250g bag for £1 inc postage if they click on this link https://www.pactcoffee.com/spread/vernon-bslvtw@em

Move quickly because they are about to up the first bag price to around £3.

I must declare an interest - my butler gets a free coffee grinder if a few more folk subscribe.

I'm currently drinking Finca La Joyeria Espresso from Columbia.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Christ, you'll be wearing sandles next.
Christ wore sandals often, I believe.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Puente's organic coffee from the Galapagos here. My lad went over there and brought it back for me - had to haggle the price with the grower.

Top Bottom