Middle-Class Thread Alert! It's Only 9:00am and...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
My butler is listening to The Kitchen Cabinet on Radio four and although ras el hanout was mentioned, they didn't divulge the secret recipe for it.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Dr Voissey meets Beethoven? So non U.
According to my "Chilli Lovers Cookbook" the recipe varies between different spice merchants and is always a 'closely guarded secret' but it is mix of Chillies, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Coriander seeds, Cloves, Peppercorns, Ginger, Nutmeg, Turmeric, Salt and Rose Petals with some 'secret extra spices' so if you find a blend that you like I'd stick to that one. :whistle:
EDIT 2 -Well that was a crap bit of editing, I think I need to lie down for a bit, I blane the Absolut last night. :B)

Last edited:

Booyaa

Veteran
I use a curated coffee mail order service from Pact Coffee. The company pays above fair trade rates and aspiring members of the middle classes can get their first 250g bag for £1 inc postage if they click on this link https://www.pactcoffee.com/spread/vernon-bslvtw@em

Move quickly because they are about to up the first bag price to around £3.

I must declare an interest - my butler gets a free coffee grinder if a few more folk subscribe.

I'm currently drinking Finca La Joyeria Espresso from Columbia.
Pact coffee? I expected better from you vernon.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
My butler is listening to The Kitchen Cabinet on Radio four and although ras el hanout was mentioned, they didn't divulge the secret recipe for it.
I hope he wrote down the things to do with venison for those inevitable moments when the soul despairs of simply cooked deer meat.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
quinoa.jpg

Top Bottom