Milan-Sanremo 2018 ***spoilers***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cutting response from Kwiatkowski

"Sometimes you don't win the races by being strongest, but you need to be the smartest,"

Followed by a mike drop. I think he wins that war of words.

OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Excellent! Let's hope the actual race is this exciting.

Kwiatkowski and Sagan both look in superb form so should both be there at the business end of the race again.

Adam4868

Guru
Looking forward to this race,I've a lot of time for Kwiatowski.He has to be one of the best all round riders there is,and humble with it !

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
There's nothing more satisfying than taking your Missus for a two-hour trek around Tesco on a Saturday afternoon.

Does Rich know that you take his wife to Tesco on Saturdays ?

As for the race, this is one that I find it hard to get in to and I'm not sure why.
I'm working Saturday (not at Tesco) so I'll be watching the catch-up on Eurosport when I get home.
I'd like Gilbert to win as part of his "win all 5 Monuments" but I'm not optimistic for his chances.

Last edited:
OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I'd have liked to see Bardet lining up for this one after his recent performances. No chance in a bunch sprint finish but if he could attack on the Poggio and stay away on the descent... Maybe!

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
I looked at his twitter site - he's a bit of a wag.

OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Surprised to see Matthews starting - just a few weeks since his shoulder fracture. Nails.

And Cav riding with broken ribs. Nutter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom