Mileage for the Year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
vernon said:
Steve Abrahams, an Audax junky has done at least 40,500km in the 'Audax year'. He reckons it is closer to 43,000 - 44,000m because many of his rides have gone 'over distance' and the extra distance is not recorded in Audax records i.e. a 640km ride is recorded as 600km. Then there's his commuting mileage to add to that.....
Yes, but he's a complete freak! :smile: I used to be a postman and I spent my afternoons either asleep or on the old Forum, not knocking out silly length rides! I don't believe there is a Mrs Abrahams either, although that could just be me leaping to unkind assumptions...:biggrin:
(I get Arrivee btw, so I know exactly who you mean)

Keith Oates

Janner
Not only commuting but all rides for the year is 10372 Km.

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
my total is just a shade over 15000Km - (12600 commuting) well that's what my bike computers tell me mind you I've lost a few Km due to low batteries in the transmitter and putting the front wheel on the wrong way round (it was dark!) but most I've cycled in a year.....

Can someone help me my computer tells me I have done 25394 but i need to take away 6.66 miles to give me a true reading off how many miles I will do altogether for this year. my math is not very good

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I reckon I did somewhere between 3 and 4000 miles, but I have no idea exactly. I was using the Cyclogs website but unfortunately it collapsed and I have never quite got used to the (more complicated) replacements... I do intend to do a lot more this year and I wil be counting. I won't be starting until the 16th though as I am in Japan and bikeless (running every day instead)...

Top Bottom