Mince pie anybody?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I must be one of the few who don’t actually like them very much.........come to think of it, I don’t like Christmas very much either! :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Like Mo I am not a big fan of most makes of mince pies although the Aldi special ones are very tasty and juicy. They offered 2 types last year, almond flake topped or infused with sloe gin.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Loath Christmas, loath every thing about it. Resent how it seems to dominate the shops and restaurants from September, dislike the expectations of shopping and I hate turkey.

I hate how the closer you get to the day the more presumption of harmony and good will is expected that most people do not have, including me.

Christmas commercials, Christmas decorations in shops are all there for the sole purpose of extorting as much money out of people as possible.

I do love mince pies though. Yummy.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
@CarlP You are The Grinch AICMFP

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I hate how the closer you get to the day the more presumption of harmony and good will is expected that most people do not have, including me.
Me neither. I have a brother and family that barely bother about me all year and left me struggling to deal with elderly parents without helping out, but will no doubt expect me to want to see them at Christmas. I think I will decline this year. Would rather sit on my own with the cat! :laugh:

D

Deleted member 26715

Loath Christmas, loath every thing about it. Resent how it seems to dominate the shops and restaurants from September, dislike the expectations of shopping and I hate turkey.
Christmas commercials, Christmas decorations in shops are all there for the sole purpose of extorting as much money out of people as possible.
I do love mince pies though. Yummy.
I was with you all the way until your last line, the are made from the spore of Satin

Top Bottom