Minecraft Game - what is the point ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm still playing UnrealTournament 99. Yes, I know it should have died out a decade ago, but for some reason, people are still playing it online. At least, I hope they're still people, and I haven't been playing bots for the last several years without realising it! :eek:. Damn paranoia, always gets you in the end...

Octet

Veteran
Arma2 is testament to this thesis.

One word and a Roman numeral, ARMA III

It should be coming out of Beta very soon :biggrin:

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
One word and a Roman numeral, ARMA III

It should be coming out of Beta very soon :biggrin:
Its been out of beta for a while but its mucked up. A lot of issues still need to be solved. I have it but will be sticking to Arma II until they sort it out. I'm happy with island life and dayz.

Octet

Veteran
Its been out of beta for a while but its f***ed up. A lot of issues still need to be solved. I have it but will be sticking to Arma II until they sort it out. I'm happy with island life and dayz.

Is it really?
I think I need to update my Steam then, I'm still playing the early access.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Is it really?
I think I need to update my Steam then, I'm still playing the early access.
Yep its been out for months.
PS. I'm glad someone knows a real game and not this COD BS. Battlefield is good. PC is and will always in my eyes be the ultimate gaming machine and community. You simply can't beat the mod communities, they made the extra bit of games which is missing on consoles.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
But I completed all of the main missions and it feels empty now. I need a new project. Might go back to one of the three all time classic online games...

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I know what you mean. Its annoying that they have had a half arsed attempt at the release of multiplayer. They better sort it out as the community is getting restless and the forum shows it. The fact they had the audacity not to release it on PC until next gen comes out just grinds my gears. The Console has always held PC back. Just to rusel up the console fanboys here( I doubt there are many) but they can fight and scrobble who is better in the console wars but the winner is always going to be fighting for the leftover of PC
filthy-peasant-consoles-and-wealthy-pc-noblemen.jpg

Last edited:

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
[QUOTE 2736621, member: 30090"]PC fan boys on a cycling forum.xx([/quote]
We have a winner :whistle:
Its all good banter but seriously PC is the best :biggrin:

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
[QUOTE 2736642, member: 30090"]I did not bother to read your post so am not quite sure what I have won and how I'm a 'winner'. And it's not good banter, it's very drab, very tiresome and above all very boring. Listening to fan boys bicker is paramount to watching paint dry and you really do have to ask what is the point and/or what benefit will it bring?[/quote]
I think I explained the attraction of Minecraft really well. The only fan boy bicker was an attempt of trolling at the end of my last post. I wouldn't say i'm a PC fanboy as I have all of the major players aka 360 PS3 Wii and PC but more of a person whos been round the block and knows what the deal is.
However seriously....

surfdude

Veteran
my 14 year loves mine craft and would play it all day if i let . never played a game on any xbox thingy machines or a PC myself . am i missing out ? .

Top Bottom