Mini pump recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got a wide collection of traditional single chamber jobs going way back and a dual action thing that is good in design but poorly built.

So any suggestions would be welcome for fairly high pressure road use.

I have been looking at some of the Topeak models and considering the merits of having a flexible hose attachment.

Presumably it is worth spending several pennies?

BigAl68

Über Member
I have a topeak race rocket hp and it's a great pump. You can get up to 100 plus PSI without and drama and the hose makes it lovely to use. My only comment is you need to make sure your valve cores are tight as unscrewing it can take the core out. I have a core key on my keyring now and it cost a pound.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Topeak Road Morph for me. Small, hose attachment which works with Presta and Schrader valves. Works like a mini track pump. I went for the one with the gauge.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I've got one too and it's good. However, it's not the kind of pump you can pop into a jersey pocket.
Indeed, mine mount on the underside of the top tube.

runner

Guru
on and it comes with it's own clip which fits under you bottle cage (if you have one) or not either way attaches itself safely to the bike!

vickster

Legendary Member
+1 for Lezyne...look classy too compared to many of the plasticky offerings out there

Here's mine on the bike with the equally lush Lezyne bottle cages

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 90
Top Bottom