Minor Day Races Thread 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
An interesting article about Tro-Bro Leon, which takes place this Sunday
https://rouleur.cc/journal/racing/tro-bro-léon?mc_cid=c297c91b90&mc_eid=20f4d5a356
Gosh, that's an impenetrably up it's own arse, hard to read article. The race sounds good though.

Gosh, that's an impenetrably up it's own arse, hard to read article. The race sounds good though.
It's in Rouleur, innit. I used to really like Rouleur, like proper really like it and not just saying that cos it was hipster...then I decided it was so up its own jacksey that I cancelled my subscription. I can now read articles and cut out all the crap in my brain and just read the words that matter - the linked article was only about 6 sentences long in my head ;)

rich p

ridiculous old lush

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Anyone manage to see any of Tro-Bro ? I was watching Amstel on Cyclinghub.tv, then clicked for T-B there but couldn't get any connection. :sad:

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Martin Mortensen took the Tro-Bro Léon for ONE Pro-Cycling, with Peter Williams (also ONE) in second - great result!

I wonder how difficult it is to find barriers that do not have feet which stick out into the road? These ones appear to be the most ridiculously OTT version ever, and Marianne Vos had a wee tumble after hitting them
Cg002CzXEAAL2lW.jpg

I wonder how difficult it is to find barriers that do not have feet which stick out into the road? These ones appear to be the most ridiculously OTT version ever, and Marianne Vos had a wee tumble after hitting them
Cg002CzXEAAL2lW.jpg
They're mad! I thought it was well established how dangerous barriers like that are. Crazy.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
British Cycling National Circuit Race Championships on Thursday. The winners get to wear British National Champion jersey. When do they get to wear this? - there are already champions in road race and TT. :scratch:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
British Cycling National Circuit Race Championships on Thursday. The winners get to wear British National Champion jersey. When do they get to wear this? - there are already champions in road race and TT. :scratch:

Presumably they get to wear it in circuit races.

Cycling has even more categories of national/world champion than boxing!

Top Bottom