Minor races 2018 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
British cyclist Pfeiffer Georgi won a junior women's road race in Italy this morning.

Rasmussen still trying to get involved
DYkbkViWkAA9wyl.jpg

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Tour of Catalunya (it's somewhere near Spain) starts tomorrow with some decent riders.
Movistar and Mitchleton Scott look strong with ValvPiti, Quintana, Soler, both Yates and Chaves, to name but 6.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Tour of Catalunya (it's somewhere near Spain) starts tomorrow with some decent riders.
Movistar and Mitchleton Scott look strong with ValvPiti, Quintana, Soler, both Yates and Chaves, to name but 6.
Plenty of other top riders throughout the field. Live on Eurosport from 2.45pm.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
The FDJ women's team have had to withdraw from Trofeo Binda today due to their bikes being stolen overnight
A World Tour race is a minor race?

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer

Plenty of other top riders throughout the field. Live on Eurosport from 2.45pm.

The one I'm interested in is Thibaut Pinot. Only two days of racing so far this year but this will be an important part of his build-up to the Giro. Hoping for big things from him this year.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Great to see Terpstra back on top form at E3. I didn't see Le Samyn a few weeks ago but it sounds like it was a very similar kind of race - identical outcome, at least, including Gilbert taking 2nd place.

After his quiet 2017, I thought he might be past his best. Happy to be proved wrong.

Top Bottom