Minor races 2018 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Great to see Terpstra back on top form at E3. I didn't see Le Samyn a few weeks ago but it sounds like it was a very similar kind of race - identical outcome, at least, including Gilbert taking 2nd place.

After his quiet 2017, I thought he might be past his best. Happy to be proved wrong.
He benefited from the lack of cohesive cooperation of the perseguidors but I saw it more as a metaphor for the global politik...

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
First Sky victory for Lawless in Italy yesterday.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
GvA and Benoot off the front with 12s and 30km to go at Dwars door Vlaanderen. Group of 4 Cofidis riders spotted by moto using a cycleway to get to their hotel after being dropped.

Last edited:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
GvA and Benoot off the front with 12s and 30km to go at Dwars door Vlaanderen. Group of 4 Cofidis riders spotted by moto using a cycleway to get to their hotel after being dropped.
Group 2 is only 12 strong but contains three Quicksteps: Lampaert, Terpstra and Stybar. Third group at 40s back, 25km to go.

Last edited:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Only been half-watching this in the background. Looks pretty grim out there. Hard to pick a winner from that group but Vanmarcke looks up for it.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I've got no commentary so I was struggling to work out who was the Sunweb rider in the lead group until the caption just flashed up - it's Teunissen. That's a great ride by him.

Top Bottom