Minor races 2018 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Sosa must be favourite for the Tour de L'Avenir - Won by many of the GC stars in the past.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Today on Eurosport, 1.45pm, the Great War Remembrance Race, in which Team Wiggins are racing, including the lad Ollie from my club who I have mentioned before. Not a bad field, actually...

greatwar.jpg

Today on Eurosport, 1.45pm, the Great War Remembrance Race, in which Team Wiggins are racing, including the lad Ollie from my club who I have mentioned before. Not a bad field, actually...

View attachment 426598
Without getting too political, I always feel that other countries manage to do things like this a lot better; they can remember and remain dignified and it does seem genuinely about remembering, whereas in this country there seems to be a focus on nationalistic willy waving, out-doing each other on how much it means to you and putting one over on johnny foreigner, irrespective of them being allies or enemies.

Anyway, plugstreets feature. And reports suggest that it's a bit blowy so we may get echelons. Plugstreets and echelons. As you were.

remember kittels statement after pulling out of the binky bank,saying hes going to get his shoot together,... well hes at it again..
View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1032974704913645568

The Beautiful Marcel looks quite ill

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Watched Binche-Chimay-Binche today. Really enjoyed it - a proper Belgian classics-style race, with small punchy climbs and cobbles. No one was going to beat DVP when he broke near the finish. Great win.

Adam4868

Guru
Watched Binche-Chimay-Binche today. Really enjoyed it - a proper Belgian classics-style race, with small punchy climbs and cobbles. No one was going to beat DVP when he broke near the finish. Great win.
What was that on Brommers ? (Tv channel i mean)

Top Bottom