Minor races 2018 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
As it was only a kermesse, you have to wonder how seriously Sep was taking it, but even so, that's a great experience for a young rider.

Aside from that, he's mostly been riding as Tom Pidcock's domestique in regional races this season. No idea how far he's capable of going but he seems to be enjoying it so far and is really throwing himself into it, though he's not even full time yet. It's been interesting following his progress.
Look, I once came second to Steve Ovett in the school intermediate 800, albeit almost a lap behind. I sometimes don't mention the last bit.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
@smutchin Is he riding for Team Wiggins?

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Great win for Nacer Boohoohanni at the Grote Prijs Marcel Kint the other day. I won’t let the fact that I’ve never heard of any of the rest of the top 10 diminish the result in my eyes.

Meanwhile, Arthur Vichot took his finely chiselled cheekbones to one stage win and overall victory at the Tour de l’Ain. That is a pretty decent result for someone who isn’t much of a climber - the Tour de l’Ain is usually pretty tough racing.

Last edited:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Thomas takes a massive tumble in the prologue. That must have hurt and will have dented his chances of winning.
Hit the road very hard.

Adam Blyth takes Elfstedenronde by a wheel in a mass sprint in Bruges.

Don’t ask any more than that: I came home, turned on Sporza and caught the finish:okay:

Last edited:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Not a very ‘ race but doesn’t deserve a thread of its own either...

Alan Philip won the Clásica San Sebastián today.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Not a very ‘ race but doesn’t deserve a thread of its own either...

Alan Philip won the Clásica San Sebastián today.
Alan's on a roll.
And it looks like Bernal and Landa will be unavailable for Vuelta selection. The DD rider who dopily looked behind and then touched a wheel causing the crash was negligent.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Anyone else watching the tour of Utah like me with a large whisky?
After the lord's mayor show but hey ho.
As an aside, my nephew is the general manager of Mobius bridgedale who got a late invite,

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
@Pro Tour Punditry
Hat fest in Poland

upload_2018-8-11_18-4-13.png

Top Bottom