Minor races 2019 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
As much as it pains me to say...I can't see Cav getting back to the sort of form to challenge the top sprinters out there.I hope I'm wrong.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Just had a look at the Tour of Germany and there's a amazing line up for this race.

Here's a link.

https://www.deutschland-tour.com/fileadmin/content/Teams___Fahrer/Liste_des_partants_DTT19_1PAGE.pdf

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
As much as it pains me to say...I can't see Cav getting back to the sort of form to challenge the top sprinters out there.I hope I'm wrong.
It looks like he didn't even start the last stage but I don't know why.
edit - he was a dnf I think

Last edited:
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Since the ToB thread is a load of grainy photos and people telling us where they stood, I'll post this here!
MVDP is adding to his impressive palmares at the ToB. Stick a tenner on him for the Worlds!

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Michael Matthews won the first Canadian race. Geraint was in it and I thought he might be nearer the pointy end. Maybe he'll try harder this evening in number 2.

Adam4868

Guru
Since the ToB thread is a load of grainy photos and people telling us where they stood, I'll post this here!
MVDP is adding to his impressive palmares at the ToB. Stick a tenner on him for the Worlds!
Not really watched much of it but he'll be the favourite,for sure.
I'll go for the E/W bet on Phil Gil.He is riding isn't he ?

Adam4868

Guru
Michael Matthews won the first Canadian race. Geraint was in it and I thought he might be nearer the pointy end. Maybe he'll try harder this evening in number 2.
Did you watch it ? He came from a bit back didn't he.I know his secret...
"I’ve playing a lot of Playstation recently and that definitely helped me to see all the gaps in the bunch and time my sprint
Said Matthews

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Not really watched much of it but he'll be the favourite,for sure.
I'll go for the E/W bet on Phil Gil.He is riding isn't he ?
I haven't watched any of it at all.
I suspect Phil G will be there but will he be the protected rider, if that's how the Belgians work.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
He's favourite but Sagan, Mathhews, Alaphillipe, PhilGil etc willbe a good contest.

upload_2019-9-15_11-2-12.png

Top Bottom