Minor races 2019 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I didn't know Bardet was riding ?
He's in the odds above but that might mean nothing.
Thomas is having doubts about targetting the ITT due to lack of form, training and motivation.

Adam4868

Guru
He's in the odds above but that might mean nothing.
Thomas is having doubts about targetting the ITT due to lack of form, training and motivation.
I usually follow Bardet but not seen heard much from him,I'm sure I read the French squad a while ago and he wasn't in there then ? Maybe just me

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I usually follow Bardet but not seen heard much from him,I'm sure I read the French squad a while ago and he wasn't in there then ? Maybe just me
Looks like you're right
Alaphilippe will be supported by the veteran Tony Gallopin (Ag2r La Mondiale) and Christophe Laporte (Cofidis). Two Deceuninck – Quick-Step team-mates also make the squad, Florian Sénéchal and Rémi Cavagna, the 24-year-old currently riding the Vuelta a España for the Belgian team. Julien Bernard (Trek-Segafredo) and Anthony Roux (Groupama-FDJ) complete the eight-man squad
Read more at https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/...d-yorkshire-worlds-436656#T2FDwYpMUY0HMxc2.99

Looks like you're right
Alaphilippe will be supported by the veteran Tony Gallopin (Ag2r La Mondiale) and Christophe Laporte (Cofidis). Two Deceuninck – Quick-Step team-mates also make the squad, Florian Sénéchal and Rémi Cavagna, the 24-year-old currently riding the Vuelta a España for the Belgian team. Julien Bernard (Trek-Segafredo) and Anthony Roux (Groupama-FDJ) complete the eight-man squad
Read more at https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/...d-yorkshire-worlds-436656#T2FDwYpMUY0HMxc2.99
I won't put a bet on him then, Alaphilippe on the other hand...

Adam4868

Guru
I've tried that in Google translate but it came up with 'Adam's possibly pissed'
Daytime drinking on a phone.Hope your fecking sunburnt !

Top Bottom