Minor races 2019 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Brilliant final stage of the Tour of Columbia today.Quintanna took the stage and Lopez took the overall win.
I think Lopez played a blinder by letting Quintana win the stage and play it out between him and Sosa

It was utterly mental, particularly where Quintana got knocked off by some idiot trying take a selfie and falling backwards into the riders. In general, the crowds on that final hill were just too crazy.

Adam4868

Guru
It was utterly mental, particularly where Quintana got knocked off by some idiot trying take a selfie and falling backwards into the riders. In general, the crowds on that final hill were just too crazy.
Yes i watched that ! Theres excitement and over enthusiasm ! Crowds were mad...quite a few stray dogs aswell,i think a rider got took down by one earlier in the race.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Tours of the Algarve, Andalucia and Oman on Eurosport this afternoon Shame it's not raining or I could binge watch with a clear conscience

Adam4868

Guru
Tours of the Algarve, Andalucia and Oman on Eurosport this afternoon Shame it's not raining or I could binge watch with a clear conscience
It's pissing down here,still can't get out of work.Saying that I've watched football the last two evenings,there's no way Mrs Adam is gonna let me hog the Tv again !!

Adam4868

Guru
It's so warm and sunny here that I'm going to get stuck into the gardening!

pissing down in wigan , guess who will be binge watching:okay:
He won't hear you...he's tending to his vineyard .

Adam4868

Guru
Do me a favour of anyone is watching,remember this is a spoilers thread if you can.Im going to watch later.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Looks like it's going to be a good vintage this year... ;)

20190220_143549.jpg

Top Bottom