Minor races 2019 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Valverdes first win in the rainbow bands, Roglic looked strong on the climb hanging on to the leaders jersey, a good effort from Dan Martin too.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The T of the Sandy Flatfest is probably good training, good PR and good weather, for the peloton, but the parcours is dull even when they shove a hill at the end of a bore fest. Money talks, I suppose.
Still the last 10km was okay with ValvPiti getting his first win in the stripes and James Knox ending up in the top 10 in GC.

Adam4868

Guru
The T of the Sandy Flatfest is probably good training, good PR and good weather, for the peloton, but the parcours is dull even when they shove a hill at the end of a bore fest. Money talks, I suppose.
Still the last 10km was okay with ValvPiti getting his first win in the stripes and James Knox ending up in the top 10 in GC.
Looked like the moon or something ! Suprised they havent tried cobbles somewhere in the desert... just for a bit of exitement.I dont think Valverde was the strongest there today,i think Roglic just put too much down early.Tactically Valverde killed it.Boring race though,like you say its just money.
Back to the classics i fancy Rowe to win something this year,hes cost me money too many times !

Adam4868

Guru
Punchy ride by Caleb,i presume Valverde got caught in crash ?

Adam4868

Guru
Looked like the moon or something ! Suprised they havent tried cobbles somewhere in the desert... just for a bit of exitement.I dont think Valverde was the strongest there today,i think Roglic just put too much down early.Tactically Valverde killed it.Boring race though,like you say its just money.
Back to the classics i fancy Rowe to win something this year,hes cost me money too many times !
I put a fiver on Rowe for the weekend aswell....your finished with me Luke !

View: https://twitter.com/LukeRowe1990/status/1101051339365335040?s=19

Top Bottom