Minor races 2020 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
It goes past the villa I holidayed in near Monte Foia. Can Remco climb with the best? It's odd that Dennis and Thomas are leading Ineos but Kwiat is barely mentioned. I'd like him to return to form
I allways liked Kwiatowski,classy rider.Ever since he beat Sagan in the sprint at the Milan San Remo ! But his form has certainly gone off towards the end of last year,tiredness ? I'm sure he will come back good again.

He did seem to go off the boil , hopefully he finds good form again,..... should be a sprinters day today

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Poor old Ben Swift sprints for the win and trails in in 16th place. It must be a bit dispiriting leading him out. He needs to stop pretending he'sa sprinter and concentrate on Classics imho

Adam4868

Guru
Poor old Ben Swift sprints for the win and trails in in 16th place. It must be a bit dispiriting leading him out. He needs to stop pretending he'sa sprinter and concentrate on Classics imho
Didn't see much racing yesterday,work I actually had to do some ! But I think your right he's not up there in pure speed so to speak.Kwiatowski looked to have done his job for him aswell.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Fuglsang (his name means birdsong you know ) takes the win stage 1 of ruta del sol with Landa 4 seconds back for second, teuns takes third.
Really? You don't say!

Perhaps that explains his choice of social media
https://twitter.com/jakob_fuglsang

^_^

Top Bottom