Minor races 2020 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I have always liked dan martin, I think what you see is what you get, watching him ride when he attacks his head goes in time with his legs , he reminds me of a pigeon , I had a chat with him for a few mins while he was on rollers after the Kendal stage of T.O.B a few years ago, even though he just finished the stage , was knackered and piss wet through, he had all the time in the world for questions and photos. good man dan is.
I don't know whether I like Dan Martin because he shows that you don't need to be good looking to win races, or not like him because he's a Brummie, but pretends he's Irish.

Adam4868

Guru
Cav got to be having a go here at UAE today,hes some stiff competitors with the Likes of Bennet and Gaviria though.I do hope he can be at least up there.

I don't know whether I like Dan Martin because he shows that you don't need to be good looking to win races, or not like him because he's a Brummie, but pretends he's Irish.

don't have to be good looking you say.......
1582458225967.png

1582458271780.png

Adam4868

Guru
I will stick my neck out and go for sam bennet for the stage 1 win today
Ill stick my neck out futher and go for Bennet,Gaviria or Akerman in no paticular order....how longs left ? Ill watch the last 5 k 😊

Top Bottom