Minor races 2020 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Fuglsang takes another win as teuns and haig go off course an the final right hander about 100 meters before the line, ooohh ...how annoyed are those two going to be :wacko:
Dylan Teuns the wrong way.

I'll get my coat.

Adam4868

Guru
Tour of Algarve Lopez takes the stage with Dan Martin in second and Evenpoel in third.
So Evenepoel is still in leaders Jersey and has the TT to go.Looking like it's a win dare I say.

Adam4868

Guru
I thought Dan Martin was going to catch him at one point, but yeah looks like its evenpoel's race to lose
I do like Dan Martin,allways looks like hes on a one man mission.l,and in pain ! But hes a great rider,I was hoping he could nick that stage today.

I do like Dan Martin,allways looks like hes on a one man mission.l,and in pain ! But hes a great rider,I was hoping he could nick that stage today.

I have always liked dan martin, I think what you see is what you get, watching him ride when he attacks his head goes in time with his legs , he reminds me of a pigeon , I had a chat with him for a few mins while he was on rollers after the Kendal stage of T.O.B a few years ago, even though he just finished the stage , was knackered and piss wet through, he had all the time in the world for questions and photos. good man dan is.

Top Bottom