Minor Races Thread 2015 - [SPOILERS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
And in today's Trofeo Palma, after a number of attacks which failed, Hernández, Intziarte and Zuazubiskar have 4'45" lead over the peloton after 82km.

thom

____
And in today's Trofeo Palma, after a number of attacks which failed, Hernández, Intziarte and Zuazubiskar have 4'45" lead over the peloton after 82km.
Good to know Marmion.
At a time when most eyes are down under rooting for a plucky Scot, it's good to know where your true priorities lie.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Good to know Marmion.
At a time when most eyes are down under rooting for a plucky Scot, it's good to know where your true priorities lie.
Cycling on twitter, tennis on TV - I'm not a fan of tennis tbh but I can't find a decent film on any of the channels. And Mrs Marion has stated she intends to watch the tennis when she comes home very soon so it would be foolish of me to start watching a film even if there was.

GP Marseillaise starts soon.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Trofeo Palma result:
1. Matteo Pelucchi
2. Andre Greipel
3. Ben Swift

In GP Marseillaise, a group of 5 have a 7'15" lead with 75km to go.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Pim Ligthart (Lotto Soudal) wins the bunch sprint to take the GP le Marseillaise, Kenneth Vanbilsen of Cofidis takes 2nd (Edit, and the 3rd placed rider was Antoine Demoitié in the natty yellow and red kit)

B8xQvtvCcAARdVB.jpg

Last edited:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Three stage races kick off tomorrow: the Herald Sun Tour in Oz, the Dubai tour in er... Dubai (a 2.HC race so not so minor really) and the Etoile de Bessèges in southern France. Some strong line ups involved.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think Dubai was on Sky last year so I'm really, really looking forward to the scenery in this one.

Top Bottom