Minor Races Thread 2015 - [SPOILERS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
The Giro has just started, Tour of California is just about to start, Azerbijan is on, world tour teams will have their best GC/GT riders in Giro, next level at either Dunkerque or California, what do you expect? The calendar is busy, and division one teams usually have three teams on the road, then add in the pro-conti plus a few national teams and others, all the races are hard. There is no field that is not difficult to beat, even for the best!

Cool your jets, I know why it isn't a world class field, and I wasn't suggesting that it wasn't a hard race.

robertob

Wild finish in the Tour d'Azerbaïdjan, wasn't it? Very courageous performance by Sergey Firsanov to win it. Thought his breakaway group is caught 3k out or so but kicked on again. Primož Roglič won the Tour in the end.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Wild finish in the Tour d'Azerbaïdjan, wasn't it? Very courageous performance by Sergey Firsanov to win it. Thought his breakaway group is caught 3k out or so but kicked on again. Primož Roglič won the Tour in the end.
And Josh Edmondson ended up 6th on GC.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Ireland's Sam Bennett took stage 1 of the Bayern Rundfahrt beating Bouhanni and Degenkolb in the sprint. Those are two impressive scalps.

20154824_254862_670.jpg

robertob

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I wonder at what point Bouhanni will realise his move to Cofidis was a complete mindfúck decision? Getting his arse handed to him in lower races only mentioned in CC's Minor Races thread is a long way from last year when he was winning big at the Giro.

Although FDJ can't claim to not be missing the twat as they don't seem to have anyone competing on a regular basis in top races - Demare, their alleged top sprinter, was at the Tour of Picardie today...

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
You'd have to bet on Alex Dowsett taking the TT and the overall today, starting just 20 seconds down and looking to be the most accomplished tester in the field.

Top Bottom